Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gak! I hate being sick!

My sinuses feel like they're exploding, and any time I bend forward I feel like my brains are pouring out through my nostrils. I stayed home from work today because I feel absolutely terrible. Not just slightly under the weather. It wasn't even one of those days where I dread going to work. Lately, work has been very satisfying. I just feel like I've been steamrolled and all the pressure is building in my head.

And, I'm coughing like a....like an I don't know what. I'm not barking like a seal, I'm simply coughing. All the time. After every second breath. It's one of those 'I want to smother you in your sleep' kind of coughs. Thankfully nobody else thought of that while I coughed all night long. I was advised, though, to take a handfull of pills and shut up. Sinutab is a wonderful thing.

Fever, chills, sweats, I've got it all. It's the kind of day where I just want to curl up under a blanket, hug a box of tissue, and read a book. And, that's exactly what I've done so far today.

I just hope I don't pass this along to anyone else. Nobody deserves to feel like this, and frankly, I'd want to smother them if they caught the same cough. It's much safer for ME to be the one who's ill. But still, I don't have to like it!

1 comment:

  1. How is logan? is he sick? You are on your own is it hard to take care of your kid when you are alone and have have a kid?

    ReplyDelete