This one was too cute not to just post on the fly:
Logan and I are watching television together in our apartment. We take turns, one night we watch the six o'clock news, and the next night we watch his choice. So, we're watching some children's sitcom where a little girl is trying to convince her father that jelly beans are an acceptable breakfast, because beans are legumes, right? Logan grumbles to the young actress, half under his breath, "Yeah, like my mom would buy THAT excuse."
The next commercial is for toothpaste. Crest, I think. The announcer states that their toothpaste cleans all the areas dentists check most frequently. He turns and asks me, "So, do you think that means that the areas the dentists don't check are just gloopy and disgusting? I think I'll stick with Colgate."
He's on a roll, I tell you!
I love listening to his reactions to the world around him.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment